Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dreams

To most people I’m just a dreamer.  Because I’m an extreme optimist and like to see the best in everything I’m a dreamer.  I believe that life is intended to be lived to the fullest and every moment should be relished.  Each experience offers a lesson or an opportunity.  I don’t believe my creator placed me here with all these goals, desires, dreams, wishes, and ideas to live life ordinarily.  I’m not talking living a luxurious or lavish life (although I wouldn’t mind thatJ) I’m talking about living a life that each morning is greeted with joy and enthusiasm instead of dread and fear.  There’s elation of anticipation when I think about what life will bring me each day.  This is my idea of living my dreams. 
 “All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.”  ~Elias Canetti
“Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.”  ~Marsha Norman
“Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.”  ~Edgar Cayce
Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep.  ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
“Some colors exist in dreams that are not present in the waking spectrum.”  ~Terri Guillemets
“The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.”  ~Ashleigh Brilliant
“Dreams are more real than reality itself, they're closer to the self.”  GAO XINGJIAN, Dialogue and Rebuttal

“If we couldn't dream, our lives wouldn't mean anything anymore.” GEORGE KAISER, The Raft of the Medusa

“Dreams are the seedlings of reality.” NAPOLEON HILL

“There are men who would do anything, asleep, and I'm not sure what stops them when they wake. I do not know how they draw the line.” ANNE ENRIGHT, The Gathering

“People who are most afraid of their dreams convince themselves they don't dream at all.” JOHN STEINBECK

“All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.” ORISON SWETT MARDEN

“You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” MICHAEL PHELPS

“The blackest murder is the killing of the Soul's aspirations!” EDWIN LEIBFREED

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

“Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.” ~Sigmund Freud


















No comments:

Post a Comment